Nipro Pharma has widened its operations as an all-around manufacturer of contract pharmaceutical products, based on its creative development power and production technologies, and has become the largest manufacturer of contract pharmaceutical products in Japan. Repeated orders from numerous pharmaceutical companies are the best evidence of the trust placed in Nipro Pharma.
We have a capability to manufacture diverse dosage forms.
All-around contract manufacturing
- Our contract manufacturing services accommodate all dosage forms of drugs including oral dosage forms, injectables, and external preparations.
- We pride ourselves on our superior development capacity as well as manufacturing capabilities and technical sophistication.
- From developing drugs to designing pharmaceutical packaging, we provide fast and flexible services to meet the needs of our client companies.
High-value-added pharmaceuticals and generic products
- Development scheme of high-value-added pharmaceuticals, including combination products, orally-disintegrating tablets, and DDS/TTS pharmaceuticals, orally-disintegrating files, based on Nipro's pharmaceutical technology,
- From pharmaceutical development based on Nipro's pharmaceutical technologies to support for filing applications for marketing authorization approval.
- Contract manufacturing of pharmaceuticals for overseas markets in accordance with U.S., EU, and Japan GMP requirements and with PIC/S
- Carefully thought-out support system for overseas enterprises entering the Japanese market
- NIPRO PHARMA VIETNAM CO.,LTD produces "Japanese quality" pharmaceuticals at internationally competitive prices.
Risk management against natural disasters
—BCP (Business Continuation Planning)—
- Diversifying manufacturing sites for stable supply of pharmaceutical products (network of groups)
- Securing alternative source of API supply
Products that Nipro Pharma can provide
Nipro Pharma has production abilities and facilities for all categories including injectables, orally administered drugs, and external preparations. We will further enhance our production abilities to respond to the new and diverse needs of pharmaceutical companies.
- Glass ampoules (steroids, general drugs)
- Plastic ampoules
- Vials/liquid (steroids, general drugs, antitumor agents)
- Vial/powders (cephems, carbapenems, and general drugs)
- Vial/freeze-dried products (cephems, general drugs and antitumor agents)
- Pre-filled syringes
- Dual chamber pre-filled syringes
- Liquid-liquid dual chamber bags
- Dual chamber bags (PLW®)(penicillins, cephems, carbapenems)
- Half kits
- Pre-mixed bags
- Self-standing bags(Infusion)
Orally Administered Drugs
- Sugar-coated tablets
- Film-coating tablets
- Uncoated tablets
- Hard capsules
- Enteric capsules
- Sustained release capsules
- Sustained release tablets
- Oral disintegration tablets
- Powders, granules, Dry syrups
- Oral disintegration files
- Ointments and Creams